Friday 1 May 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 'Celebrate'



My entry to The Spoonful of Sugar 'Celebration' Challenge and also for my Mum's birthday, she was 84 years young on the 22nd May. Materials I used are:
  • House Mouse Stamp
  • Windsor & Newton watercolour paints to colour the image
  • Dovecraft and Basic Grey Papers
  • Sentiment and Flower from my craft box
Use the link heading to A Spoonful of Sugar blog, they have some great challenges and some wonderful blog candy on offer.

3 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card, love the image and DP.....Soooo cute.

Hugs

Sarah

Neva said...

Lin, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. Love your designs.

JB said...

Hi Lin , thanks for your lovely comment on my
blog . Love your cards to , very beautiful
desings .

Greetings Jenny