Wednesday 27 May 2009

Housemouse Birthday Challenge


I thought I would not be able to enter this weeks challenge as I am decorating therefore no card making for me worst luck. However, I was so pleased to see it is a birthday challenge this week, the card I made for my Mum's birthday fits perfectly so am able to enter after all. The materials I used are:

  • Housemouse stamp
  • Newton & Windsor watercolour paints to colour the stamp
  • Dovecraft and Basicgrey papers
  • Pink gems for the top of the cake
  • Sentiment and flower from my craft box

8 comments:

Conibaer said...

Beautiful card!!!

Dawn B. said...

I used this image too. Love the way you colored it. Super paper. I am sure she loved it. TFS

Valerie said...

What a delicious card! Love the "bling" on the cupcake!!

Lori said...

Love your card! The colors are so pretty!

doverdi said...

Great card! Love the layout & coloring. I'm planning on using this image too! It's one of my favs.

Carmen O. said...

Very pretty card! I'm sure you're mum loved it. Love the colors you chose.

theneon said...

This is just so precious. I love the colors you used and the decorated cupcake makes it very special.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute Lin, beautifully coloured and I love the big flower