Sunday 7 June 2009

Whiff of Joy Charms Challenge


Well in Cheshire today it's been very wet. I was expecting thunder but it didn't come, the dog was glad about that. I've done a bit of a watering theme for the Whiff of Joy Charms challenge, probably brought on by the weather. I used:

  • Magnolia Tilda with Scarf Stamp
  • Windsor & Newton Watercolour paints to colour her
  • I used my cricut machine to cut the caterpillar, watering can and backing disc for Tilda
  • I used papers from papercraft weekly
  • I picked up the butterfly charm from a magazine 'free'
  • I bought the flowers from a craft stall at a Create and Craft event
  • The sentiment was also free with a craft magazine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card!

The little butterfly fits so great.
Everything fits together very nice.

Thanks for your participation.

Hugs Ivi