Saturday 9 May 2009

Lili of th Valley Thursday Challenge

My card for the Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge
Pink, Green, Blue.
I've used:

  • Various backing papers
  • Image Stamp is from Funky Kits coloured with watercolour paints
  • Flowersoft was used on the hat, basket of flowers and on the ground
  • I used a small flower stamp for the background
  • Pink paper roses, pink and blue check ribbon and pink button was used for the decoration
  • Card butterflies were added, unfortunately I didn't have pink green or blue so they had to be lemon for a contrast.

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Lin, what a lovely card ! The image is very pretty and you've coloured her beautifully :-) Love the papers and all the embellies you used and the flower soft is just perfect :-)

Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lin, I love the image and your colouring is wonderful, thanks so much for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx