Monday 4 May 2009

Lili of th Valley Thursday Challenge

I made this card for the Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge. I used a pink and white check backing paper on a white card. I've added two bars of brown and white spot card and then mounted a plain pink square onto a brown and white spot square. I used Stampabilities Bunny Bath stamp, coloured it with watercolour paints then cut and coloured a second bath and decoupaged this onto the image. I added a piece of towelling over the side of the bath and made a towelling bath rug which I stamped the sentiment onto. I decorated the corners with pink paper flowers.

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh What a beautiful card just love the colour scheme and the papers match perfectly, your colouring is awesome, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Andrea, said...

Another great card Lin, I love how you have added the towelling, it looks fab

Lorraine A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine A said...

Sorry about deleting last comment, spelling mistakes !! :-)

I love your card, the idea to make a towel and a bath mat are just fantastic, and to stamp the text on the mat is even more fab !! wow I have to remember this !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x